Tell me a story...
The somewhat intelligent interactive storytelling bot
LD 35 Jam entry by David Cannon II, Joel Babbitt, and Simon Mikulcik
How to play!
- Enter a sentence or two to start the story
- The bot will write another line based on what you say
- Then, you write another line
- You have control to tell the bot which path the story takes
- Use your words to shapeshift the progress of the story
- Hint: Be extra descriptive to make a more interesting story
- But! if you don't tell us enough information, we will use RANDOM words!
How it works
- We take the words you type in and find a bunch of words similar
- Then we put the similar words together to create fun sentences
Notable Technology Used
- Node for framework
- Natural for language processing for node
- wordpos part-of-speech utilities